Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Got the news

So I am starting this blog as a way to keep my self sane while my family transitions from the life we have lived the past 5 years to what our new life will be. Hopefully it will help someone else as well but mainly it is to keep myself sane.

So today we received the news that we will no longer be a military family. My husband disloacted his shoulder back in 2006 while on a deployment and has trouble with it ever since. Today we got the news that he will be leaving the military in just a few months and we will venture out into the unknown. Taking baby steps is what we had originally planned since we were expecting to get out in a year from now, it has now changed that we will be getting out in just a few months. There are so many things to do like find jobs, a house(which now we are starting to house hunt immediately). I got in contact with a Realtor this afternoon after finding out the news so hopefully with in the next few months we will have found the perfect home for our family. I will just keep reminding myself that God never gives you more then you can handle.

I was nervous all morning after my husband told me the news, my nerves settled a bit when he got home with more information on what we need to do and a semi time frame. Hopefully we will have a better time frame soon. But for now its day by day and off to start our house hunt!

No comments:

Post a Comment